Director: Dr. Vittorio Cacciafesta – Milan, Italy
Aims of the course:
- To describe the various clinical techniques of fixed labial and lingual orthodontic therapy, evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of conventional and new generation of self-ligating systems used in combination with TADs.
- To illustrate the actual archwire sequences in the different malocclusions, providing therapeutical concepts and clinical tips for each clinical situation, especially in the management of anchorage control and extraction cases.
- To show how orthodontics has changed its mechanics since the introduction of cortical anchorage and TADs.
- To learn and try onto typodonts where it is safe to insert miniscrews and how to fabricate the anchorage for various clinical situations (videos and hands-on).
- Several exercises will be conducted onto typodonts.
In order to download or view the pdf file, please click on the following link: